Administrative Assistant (Project Mgmt) – Coleraine, MN
Dept: Project Managment
Location: Coleraine, MN
Overview: Based out of the Coleraine, MN, office, the Administrative Assistant contributes to the overall success of CR Meyer and its heavy industrial/manufacturing customers through providing administrative support to a designated project team in all matters pertaining to invoicing and documenting projects. Assists the team in quoting, invoicing, documenting and securing payment for all assigned projects.
- Assists Project Managers, Project Coordinators, supervisors and other project team members in preparing correspondence, proofing documents, generating reports, assembling drawing/specification packages, and other administrative items as requested.
- Answers phones, greets walk-in visits, communicates with others – verbally and in writing – in a courteous, professional manner.
- Assists with preparing credit applications.
- Uses the Viewpoint software program for setting up jobs, entering budgets, writing and entering purchase orders, pending change orders (PCOS), approved changed orders (ACOs) and subcontracts.
- Audits hours worked, makes corrections as needed and submits to payroll.
- Attends meetings, assists with online meetings, creates and distributes minutes as needed.
- Provides assistance to team members in using current software programs, policies/procedures and other office/department processes.
- Advertises for potential bidders and bids for hard dollar competitively bid projects. Uploading and/or transmitting drawings, specifications, and addendum as required by means and methods directed by project manager.
- Uses a variety of office machines in completing job duties – i.e. computer, copiers, plotter, multi-line phone, fax machine, etc.
- Maintains a clean, neat and safe work area.
- Observes CR Meyer safety guidelines at all times, including completing required training and wearing proper PPE (as appropriate).
- Due to project demands and deadlines, regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Completes all related paperwork in a timely manner.
- Represents the CR Meyer brand in a positive, professional manner at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- At least three years experience in administrative support role.
- Associates Degree in Administrative Assistant or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products and ability to learn/use ViewPoint software.
- Ability to complete all CR Meyer training and perform job duties within safety guidelines required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and comply with CR Meyer’s Drug & Alcohol Policy and Program.