IT Systems Analyst – Oshkosh, WI
Dept: Information Technology (IT)
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Overview: The IT Systems Analyst contributes to the overall success of CR Meyer and its customers through analyzing, creating and maintaining accurate, reliable computerized business systems. Responsible for addressing the system needs and requirements of multiple internal customers, while maintaining the overall policies, procedures and processes of the organization. Acts as a resource to end users in the training and use of established computer systems, as appropriate.
- Maintains current database and application systems to meet business needs. i.e. Viewpoint, Keystyle, etc.
- Works cooperatively with managers/leaders on analyzing, trouble shooting, testing and modifying computerized systems, within the scope of their responsibility. i.e. Accounting, Project Management, Payroll, Human Resources, etc.
- Designs database reports, as requested, using SQL and Crystal Report writing software. Ensures that all reports meet the end-users needs.
- Works as part of a project team in analyzing and integrating new systems.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for questions, documents processes, creates training manuals and provides training to end users on existing systems.
- Makes business case for system modifications and changes, and presents to appropriate leader for approvals.
- Plans, executes, and finalizes projects according to deadlines and budgets.
- Acts as a main point of contact with outside vendors to obtain support for existing systems.
- Continuously learn and update technical skills, stays up-to-date on technical developments and actively participates in user groups.
- Ensures all product updates are understood, implemented and communicated as appropriate.
- Maintains a clean, neat and safe work area.
- Wears all assigned PPE and observes CR Meyer safety guidelines at all times.
- Due to business demands, regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Completes all related paperwork in a timely manner.
- Represents the CR Meyer brand in a positive, professional manner at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Associate Degree in Information Technology, Technical Support or Network Specialist.
- At least five years of experience in a related IT position.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint construction software, or similar construction software, required.
- Working knowledge of ERP application, SQL, Crystal reports, database management, Microsoft Office Suite, etc. required.
- Ability to complete all CR Meyer training and perform job duties within safety guidelines required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and comply with CR Meyer’s Drug & Alcohol Policy and Program.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurable driving history and ability to operate a motor vehicle following all traffic laws and safe, courteous driving habits.