Order Processor (Equipment Yard) – Oshkosh, WI
Dept: Oshkosh Yard
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Overview: The Order Processor contributes to the overall success of CR Meyer and its customers through ensuring all orders coming into the Equipment Yard are processed in a timely, accurate manner. Responsible for receiving and reviewing all orders and coordinating fulfillment.
- Receives all incoming orders sent to the Equipment Yard for equipment, tools and supplies.
- Reviews orders and compares to inventory to ensure proper fulfillment.
- Communicates with all interested parties to ensure timely information of order status.
- Coordinates with the Shipping Lead and Yard Manager in fulfilling orders within the scope of construction site needs.
- Provides periodic updates to the Yard Manager on order fulfillment status, and keeps the Yard Manager informed of any schedule conflicts that may arise.
- Documents order fulfillment using the computer system and maintains accurate inventory records.
- Uses a variety of office machines in completing job duties – i.e. computer, copiers, multi-line phone, fax machine, etc.
- Assists with answering phones and other clerical duties, acting as a back-up as needed.
- Observes CR Meyer safety guidelines at all times, including completing required training and wearing proper PPE (as appropriate).
- Due to customer service demands, regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Completes all related paperwork in a timely manner.
- Represents the CR Meyer brand in a positive, professional manner at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Three to five years experience in an administrative support role in a construction or warehouse setting required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products and ability to learn/use ViewPoint software.
- Ability to complete all CR Meyer training and perform job duties within safety guidelines required.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and comply with CR Meyer’s Drug & Alcohol Policy and Program.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurable driving history and ability to operate a motor vehicle following all traffic laws and safe, courteous driving habits.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
- Primarily weekday work hours, with occasional overtime required based on customer needs and fluctuating work demands.