The Fire Water Intake project involved the rigging and setting of pre-cast concrete wall and deck panels, and tunnels. It included the installation of cast-in-place exterior walls; 111 tons of reinforcement for concrete foundations; and cast-in-place concrete at the diesel tank containment, pump house foundations, pipe rack foundations, foundation slab, and equipment installation in Pump Houses.
- 1,900 cubic yards of cast-in-place concrete
- 1,390 ton total of pre cast installation
- 950 cubic feet of NS grout installation
- 65 tons of structural screens and roadway framing and grating
- CR Meyer Self-Performed: Demolition, Concrete, Heavy Rigging, Millwrighting/Alignment Services, and Pre-Cast Concrete Grouting